Kuala Lumpur & Batu Caves Highlights
This tour combines a visit to the limestone hills of Batu Caves and the beauty of Kuala Lumpur in one sweep. Gain the insight to some centuries-old colonial and oriental architectural structures and learn the Malaysian history, cultural heritage, craft and lifestyle.
Itinerary / Highlight of Places:-
1) Batu Caves & Hindu Temples (Visit Stop)
2) King's Palace (Visit Stop)
3) National Museum (Visit Stop)
4) National Memorial & Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
5) National Mosque (Photo Stop)
6) Century Old Moghul style Railway Station (Photo Stop)
7) Independence Square (Visit Stop)
8) KL City Gallery (Visit Stop)
9) Twin Tower (KLCC) (Photo Stop)
10) Golden Triangle & Bukit Nanas (Pineapple Hill) (Drive Pass)
11) Royal Selangor Pewter Factory
• Founded in 1885 and is the world's foremost name in quality pewter.
• Participate and experience in the unique pewter making process.
12) Chocolate shops
Take s view of local cocoa tree and enjoy the tasting of different variety of chocolate you could not find on the shelves.
Tour Availability & Pricing
Available On: Monday to Sunday, 8am to 6pm including Public Holidays.
Pick-up & Return: Any hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Minimum Persons: 2 Adults
Child: RM95 (2 to 11 years old)
Deposit upon Booking: 30% of Total Tour Price
This tour is provided by Metro Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a leading provider of inbound tours, limosine, shuttle van and bus hire in Kuala Lumpur.