Kuala Lumpur Discovery
Kuala Lumpur is the bright beautiful capital of Malaysia, where trend meets tradition. Colonial buildings and gleaming skyscrapers make up the city's skyline, reflecting Kuala Lumpur's pre-war past and revealing its modern significance. In this tour, you will discover some the city's famous landmarks and places of interest. Sit back, relax and make it a memorable day for you and your loved ones.
Available On: Monday to Sunday, 8am to 6pm including Public Holidays.
Pick-up & Return: Any hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Minimum Persons: 2 Adults
Adult: RM95 / Child: RM70 (2 to 11 years old)
Entrance Tickets excluded.
Deposit upon Booking: 20% of Total Amount
ItineraryHalf Day Tour, visits to the following places:
1) Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) (Photo Stop) : A visit to KL is not complete without photo shooting at Twin Towers KLCC. Towering 451 metres high and once the tallest in the world. Marvel at the symmetrical beauty and shimmering surface of this design engineering masterpiece.
2) King's Palace (Photo Stop) : A photo stop at the official residence of the King of Malaysia.
3) National Museum (Visit Stop) : The National Museum was built in 1963 and is a good place to appreciate Malaysia's, culture history and heritage.
4) National Memorial & Lake Garden (Visit Stop) : The National Memorial was built to pay tribute to the heroic soldiers who had died fighting for Malaysia's independence in the 1950s.
5) National Mosque (Photo Stop) : This is a huge mosque that can accommodate 15,000 people. It boasts a luscious landscape with pools and fountains. Women are required to wear robes and headscarves if entering (provided by the mosque).
6) Railway Station : Drive pass only to see the Moorish architecture characterized by graceful arches and minarets.
7) Independence Square (Visit Stop) : A landmark to commemorate Malaysia's independence from the UK on 31 August 1957. Also a venue for some national events and celebrations.
8) KL City Gallery / Chocolate shop : Admire the artwork on handcrafted masterpieces made from the finest wood veneer. See the local cocoa tree and taste of different chocolates and end products that you cannot find on store shelves.
Please NoteChildren below the age of 18 must be accompanied by an Adult
What To WearSmart Casuals. Recommended to bring a hat or head covering as there will be some walking under the sun.
Poor Weather PlanTour will proceed whether rain or shine. Tour company will advise if tour not proceeding for any reason
Safety NoticesThis tour is suitable for most age group. Maximum recommend age is 80 years old.
This tour is provided by Metro Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a leading provider of inbound tours, limosine, shuttle van and bus hire in Kuala Lumpur.