Cameron Highlands is a renowned hill resort in Malaysia, around 4 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur. It is known for its scenic hillscapes, tea plantations and vegetable farms. At 1500 metres+ above sea level, Cameron Highlands offers year-round cool weather averaging 20 degrees celsius.
There are three main townships located at different elevations. Approaching from the south, the first town you will encounter is Ringlet, followed by Tanah Rata and Brinchang. Most of the activities here are nature-based. Our half-day tour covers Tea Plantation, Tea Factory, Strawberry Farm, Rose Garden and Butterfly Park.
Package Inclusive of
1) English-speaking guide.
2) Round-trip transfers from/to Hotel.
3) Price includes entrance to rose garden, butterfly park & lunch
1 Day Tour
Pick Up: 9:00
Available On: Monday to Sunday, from 8am to 6pm including Public Holidays.
Pick-up & Return: Any hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
1 Day Tour, visits to the following places:
1) Boh Tea Plantation
2) Butterfly Park
3) Rose Garden
4) Strawberry Park
5) Tea Farm
6) Lata Iskandar Waterfall
7) Aborigines House
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Hotel Pick Up Information
Be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time.
The operator will inform your pick up time via email or text at least 1 day before your tour date. Subjected to tidal conditions.
What To Wear
1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
2) Long pants, Jeans or Bermuda.
3) Comfortable sandals or waterproof shoes.
What to bring (Optional)
1) Sunscreen, sunblock, camera, Jacket, cap or hats.
1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
2) Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
3) Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs.
4) This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.
Metro Travel & Tours
This tour is provided by Metro Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a leading provider of inbound tours, limosine, shuttle van and bus hire in Kuala Lumpur.
Due to COVID-19 global pandemic and the Movement Control Order in Malaysia, all Tour and Experience Bookings are currently unavailable until further notice.