Located 25 km from Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya is the Federal Government Administration Centre. The town, boasting beautifully landscaped roads and green grassy parks, is purposed with preserving the eco-system and providing retreat from the stress of the modern lifestyle. State-of- the-art infrastructure and communication technologies are featured within the government buildings of modern architecture blended with Islamic arts.
1 Day Tour
Pick Up: 9:00
Available On: Monday to Sunday, from 8am to 6pm including Public Holidays.
Pick-up & Return: Any hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
1 Day Tour, visits to the following places:
1) Seri Perdana (Prime Minister official resident)
2) Putra Mosque
3) Perdana Putra (Government Complex)
4) Putra Square
5) Millennium Monument
6) Putrajaya Wetland
7) Agricultural Park - Showcases the agricultural development of Malaysia's traditional crops such asrubber, cocoa, palm oil, fruits, herbs and spices. More than 170 crops can be viewed here.
8) Putra Lake - 30 minutes cruise around the Intelligent Garden City.
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Hotel Pick Up Information
Be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time.
The operator will inform your pick up time via email or text at least 1 day before your tour date. Subjected to tidal conditions.
What To Wear
1) Modest Attire
2) Long pants.
What to bring (Optional)
1) Sunscreen, sunblock, camera, Jacket, cap or hats.
1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
2) Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
3) Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs.
4) This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.
Metro Travel & Tours
This tour is provided by Metro Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a leading provider of inbound tours, limosine, shuttle van and bus hire in Kuala Lumpur.
Due to COVID-19 global pandemic and the Movement Control Order in Malaysia, all Tour and Experience Bookings are currently unavailable until further notice.