Full Day Escape
Enjoy the modern magnificence of Kuala Lumpur, followed by exploring the caves of the limestone hills of Batu Caves. Be amazed by the beauty of Kanching Falls, a hotspot for photography and birdwatching. End the day with the dazzling light display of twinkling fireflies at Kuala Selangor.
ItineraryFULL DAY ESCAPE - KUALA LUMPUR, BATU CAVES, KANCHING FALL, FIREFLIES
1) Batu Caves & Hindu Temples
2) National Palace
3) National Memorial
4) National Mosque
5) Century Old Mughal Style Railway Station
6) Independence Square
7) Kuala Lumpur Gallery
8) Kanching Fall - A rainforest reserved where many species of plants, butterflies, monkeys and birds can be found.
9) Royal Selangor Pewter Factory - Founded in 1885 and is the world's foremost name in quality pewter. Participate and experience in the unique pewter making process.
10) Batik Factory - Participate in the traditional process of Batik making.
11) Chocolate Shop - Take a view of the local cocoa tree and enjoy the tasting of different variety of chocolates you could not find on the shelves.
12) Fireflies by the river - Enjoy the twinkling of millions of fireflies at the Kuala Selangor River makes a truly awesome sight.
13) Bukit Melawati - Enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the Selangor coast and find out more on The Altingsburg Lighthouse, the Royal Mausoleum, the ruined fort, the legendary 100 steps and a Quaint rest house.
What To Wear1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
Safety Notices1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
This tour is provided by Metro Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a leading provider of inbound tours, limosine, shuttle van and bus hire in Kuala Lumpur.