Pangkor Island's name originates from the Thai phrase “pang ko” meaning “beautiful island”. The island is mainly mountainous with beautiful beaches. It is about 2.5hrs drive from Kuala Lumpur to Lumut, where you take a boat to the island.
Pangkor Round Island Tour
1) Dutch Fort (Visit Stop)
2) Masjid Terapung (Floating Mosque) (Visit Stop)
3) Historical Rock (Photo Stop)
4) Pangkor Gallery (Visit Stop)
5) Fishing Boat Making (Photo Stop)
6) Foo Ling Kong (Chinese temple) (Visit Stop)
7) Sea Product Industry (local fishery product) (Visit Stop)
8) Teluk Dalam Beach (Visit Stop)
9) Putri Dewi Beach (Visit Stop)
10) Street Market (Visit Stop)
11) Nipah Beach (Visit Stop)
12) Pasir Bogak Beach (Photo Stop)
13) Pangkor Town (Visit Stop)
*Include ferry ticket and round island tour.
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Hotel Pick Up Information
Be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time.
The operator will inform your pick up time via email or text at least 1 day before your tour date. Subjected to tidal conditions.
What To Wear
1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
2) Long pants, Jeans or Bermuda.
3) Comfortable sandals or waterproof shoes.
What to bring (Optional)
1) Sunscreen, sunblock, camera, cap or hats.
2) Additional set of changing cloths.
1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
2) Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
3) Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs.
4) This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.
Metro Travel & Tours
This tour is provided by Metro Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a leading provider of inbound tours, limosine, shuttle van and bus hire in Kuala Lumpur.
Due to COVID-19 global pandemic and the Movement Control Order in Malaysia, all Tour and Experience Bookings are currently unavailable until further notice.