Over the centuries, many travellers have arrived at Malacca and intermingled with each other, creating a harmonious society of different races with rich cultures. Dive into the vibrant world of culture and experience people from all walks of life unite, creating harmony and peace. What makes Malacca unique is its architecture, history and culture.
Malacca A UNESCO World Heritage Site
1) St.Peter Church – Roman Catholic Church in 1710.
2) Bukit Cina – Largest Chinese cemetery outside of China.
3) Dutch Square / Stadhuays 1641-1660 / Christ Church 1753 / Queen Victoria Fountain 1901 / Ruin of St. Paul Hill.
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Hotel Pick Up Information
Be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time.
The operator will inform your pick up time via email or text at least 1 day before your tour date. Subjected to tidal conditions.
What To Wear
1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
2) Long pants, Jeans or Bermuda.
3) Comfortable sandals or waterproof shoes.
What to bring (Optional)
1) Sunscreen, sunblock, camera, cap or hats.
1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
2) Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
3) Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs.
4) This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.
Metro Travel & Tours
This tour is provided by Metro Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a leading provider of inbound tours, limosine, shuttle van and bus hire in Kuala Lumpur.
Due to COVID-19 global pandemic and the Movement Control Order in Malaysia, all Tour and Experience Bookings are currently unavailable until further notice.