Experience nightlife in the city by strolling through Chinatown where goods are sold at bargain prices. Than, visit the Mahamariamman temple, the oldest Hindu temple in Kuala Lumpur, built during the time Indians were brought into the country by the British to work the rubber plantations and to construct roads. Later, enjoy a sumptuous Malay buffet at an authentic Malay restaurant and be entertained by a cultural dance performance.
DINNER WITH CULTURAL DANCE
1) Petaling Street (China Town).
2) Mahamariamman Temple.
3) Malay buffet at an authentic Malay restaurant.
4) Cultural dance performance.
* Tour inclusive of dinner and cultural show.
1) Confirmation of tour depends on the availability of seats at the restaurant.
2) You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Hotel Pick Up Information
Be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time.
The operator will inform your pick up time via email or text at least 1 day before your tour date. Subjected to tidal conditions.
What To Wear
1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
2) Long pants, Jeans or Bermuda.
* No short pants and slippers.
What to bring (Optional)
1) Sunscreen, sunblock, camera, cap or hats.
1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
2) Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
3) Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs.
4) This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.
Metro Travel & Tours
This tour is provided by Metro Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a leading provider of inbound tours, limosine, shuttle van and bus hire in Kuala Lumpur.
Due to COVID-19 global pandemic and the Movement Control Order in Malaysia, all Tour and Experience Bookings are currently unavailable until further notice.