Bau Fairy & Wind Caves , is about. 1 hour away from Kuching City. The cave is about 3 storey height, able to access walk and a little bit of climb with torchlight. The visitor can view of limestone formation of the beautiful shape of nature creations. The cave opens up into the main chamber that sunlight will stream into the chamber.
Blue Lake, is the appearance of the deep lake reflects the blue sky on the lake. The formation of the lake is a man-made lake as a gold mining quarry activity.
Serikin Border Market, the market is located between the border of Malaysia and Indonesia. The sellers are operated in the small stall to sell the locals handmade goods, shirts and foods from both countries. Is a good experience to know both country culture and you may find some pieces of local handmade product to bring back as a memorable souvenir.
BAU FAIRY & WIND CAVES
Bau Fairy & Wind Caves
Serikin Border Market
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Hotel Pick Up Information
Be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time.
The operator will inform your pick up time via email or text at least 1 day before your tour date. Subjected to tidal conditions.
What To Wear
1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
2) Long pants, Jeans or Bermuda.
3) Comfortable sandals or waterproof shoes.
What to bring
1) 1 litre of drinking water, sunscreen, sunblock, insect repellent, rain jacket, camera, cap or hats.
2) Additional set of changing clothes.
1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
2) Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
3) Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs.
4) This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.
Due to COVID-19 global pandemic and the Movement Control Order in Malaysia, all Tour and Experience Bookings are currently unavailable until further notice.