Semenggoh Orang Utan is a natural forest reserve and biggest Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre in Sarawak. The establish of the sanctuary is to gather Orang Utan that injured, orphaned or being capture as illegal pets. The centre serves as a habitat for Orang Utan and place for the visitor to learn about the endangered rare species. The Orang Utan are freedom roaming at the forest but has been welly train to back to the centre during the feeding time. They will get a free meal and feed by the centre caretakers.
The Semenggoh Nature Reserve is a habitat for rare floral and fauna including the giant squirrel, pigmy squirrel, gibbons and variety of birds.
Jong’s Crocodile Farm consists of 25 acres land to breeding crocodiles and varied wildlife of animals. The Crocodile feeding show, where you enjoy the feeding show that crocodile will leap several feet from water into the air to bite their foods. And get witness the crocodiles massive bites and splashes from their giant leaps.
SEMENGGOH ORANG UTAN & JONG'S CROCODILE
Semenggoh Nature Reserve
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Hotel Pick Up Information
Be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time.
The operator will inform your pick up time via email or text at least 1 day before your tour date. Subjected to tidal conditions.
What To Wear
1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
2) Long pants, Jeans or Bermuda.
3) Comfortable sandals or waterproof shoes.
What to bring
1) 1 litre of drinking water, sunscreen, sunblock, insect repellent, rain jacket, camera, cap or hats.
2) Additional set of changing clothes.
1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
2) Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
3) Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs.
4) This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.
Due to COVID-19 global pandemic and the Movement Control Order in Malaysia, all Tour and Experience Bookings are currently unavailable until further notice.