Anah Rais Bidayuh Longhouse is home of traditional Bidayuh tribe were originally from mountains, moved and stayed at the longhouse for more than 150 years. The longhouse is strategically located beside the river stream. The longhouse structure is built from Ironwood and mature bamboo and some part of the longhouse structure is still originally attached without bolts and nails. There are approximately 1,500 residents and they are related to each other from the same ancestors.
After visiting the Bidayuh longhouse. The tour will provide an authentic “Dayak” meal where you can have a taste of the tribe.
ANAH RAIS BIDAYUH LONGHOUSE
Anah Rais Bidayuh Longhouse
Authentic Dayak Meal
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Hotel Pick Up Information
Be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time.
The operator will inform your pick up time via email or text at least 1 day before your tour date. Subjected to tidal conditions.
What To Wear
1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
2) Long pants, Jeans or Bermuda.
3) Comfortable sandals or waterproof shoes.
What to bring
1) 1 litre of drinking water, sunscreen, sunblock, insect repellent, rain jacket, camera, cap or hats.
2) Additional set of changing clothes.
1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
2) Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
3) Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs.
4) This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.
Due to COVID-19 global pandemic and the Movement Control Order in Malaysia, all Tour and Experience Bookings are currently unavailable until further notice.