Iban Longhouse is about 4 hours drive from the Kuching city along the journey by road passing by the rubber plantations, pepper orchards, villages, padi fields, roadside town and virgin jungles. Divert transport to small speed boat from Lemanak river jetty and ride along the Lemanak River to the Iban longhouse.
Upon arriving at the longhouse, a warm welcoming by the villagers and following by the exploring of the longhouse where you can see human skulls, folks working on mats weaving, baskets, handicrafts and mending fishing nets. Have a taste of Iban foods and “Tuak” (rice wine) and experience “Ngajat” (traditional dancing) show with the villagers.
IBAN LONGHOUSE EXPERIENCE
Exploring and experience the Iban Longhouse by local villagers
Authentic Iban Meal and Tuak Rice Wine
Ngajat traditional dancing
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Hotel Pick Up Information
Be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time.
The operator will inform your pick up time via email or text at least 1 day before your tour date. Subjected to tidal conditions.
What To Wear
1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
2) Long pants, Jeans or Bermuda.
3) Comfortable sandals or waterproof shoes.
What to bring
1) 1 litre of drinking water, sunscreen, sunblock, insect repellent, rain jacket, camera, cap or hats.
2) Additional set of changing clothes.
1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
2) Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
3) Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs.
4) This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.
Due to COVID-19 global pandemic and the Movement Control Order in Malaysia, all Tour and Experience Bookings are currently unavailable until further notice.