Experience the thrill of riding an ATV offroad ride throughout some of the best off-road forest reserve trails in Malaysia. A great experience awaits the adventurous at heart.
Your adventure includes a guide-led excursion on ATV into tropical jungle/rainforest. You will pass through 7-tiers waterfall and view of stunning waterfalls. This is the part of Malaysia many locals do not even get to see.
Inclusions ATV, fuel, breakfast, lunch, On-site refreshments, Helmet Rental, training, safety training and experienced guide.
Half Day Tour, visits to the following places:
800 : Hotel Pick Up
900 : Arrival at ATV Base Camp. Breakfast. Signing of Waiver & balance payment. Briefing, Gear up & Training.
1000 : Set off to Tropical Jungle Forest Trail (1 kilometre away). Bottled mineral water and light snacks will be provided.
1200 : Arrival at Base Camp. Shower.
1230 : Lunch is served.
1330 : Hotel transfer.
1) Only 16 years and above is permitted to ride the ATV.
2) Participants will be required to sign the Liability Release Form before riding.
3) Strictly no passengers on ATV. However, in unavoidable circumstances (case-to-case basis), the rider will ride under the supervision of the experienced guides/instructors.
4) Never ride the ATV under the influence of alcohols, drugs or other medication that impairs judgment or coordination. Doing so can result in serious injury.
5) No excessive speeds while riding.
6) Always wear the helmets provided by the Operator during rides.
7) Respect other riders and the environment. You will be held responsible for damages to the ATV due to the rider’s carelessness and recklessness or violation of the rules and regulations.
8) No riding in unapproved areas - designated areas and trails provided by the Operator only.
9) The Operator reserve the right to withdraw, stop or refuse any rider who does not comply with the rules and regulations. In such circumstances, there shall be no refund for the hiring charges.
What To Wear
1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
2) Long pants, Jeans or Bermuda.
3) Sports shoes or Sneakers ONLY. Slippers or Beach Thong is not appropriate. No high heels for women.
What to bring (Optional)
1) If you would like to take a dip in the waterfall, a new set of clothing and towel is highly recommended. Toilets with shower facilities available at the base.
2) Insect repellent, sunblock, camera, light snack
Poor Weather Plan
In the event of heavy rain, the event may be postponed or cancelled by the operator.
The helmet must be worn at all times when riding ATV.
Sima Travel & Tours
This experience is fulfilled by Sima Travel & Tours, a company specialising in transport, limousine transfers, car rental and inbound tour services.
Due to COVID-19 global pandemic and the Movement Control Order in Malaysia, all Tour and Experience Bookings are currently unavailable until further notice.