Bako National Park the most famous national park in Sarawak. About 40 minutes road trip to Bako Village and 30 minutes boat ride to the national park. The various species of animals such as probosci's monkey, long-tailed macaque monkeys, silvered leaf monkeys, monitor lizards and squirrels, flying lemurs and bearded pigs. There are more than 190 species of birds living in Bako.
Telok Paku Trail is the most famous trail in the national park. Along the trail will passes through Bako’s vegetation types from dipterocarp forest, scrub-like padang, swamp forest, mangroves and delicate cliff vegetation.
From the beach at Pandan Kecil, you can see Bako’s trademark, the rock formation called sea stacks, carved by the waves.
BAKO NATIONAL PARK
Boat ride to Bako National Park
Hiking at Telok Paku Trail (1 hour)
Lunch at park canteen
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Hotel Pick Up Information
Be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time.
The operator will inform your pick up time via email or text at least 1 day before your tour date. Subjected to tidal conditions.
What To Wear
1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
2) Long pants, Jeans or Bermuda.
3) Comfortable sandals or waterproof shoes.
What to bring
1) 1 litre of drinking water, sunscreen, sunblock, insect repellent, rain jacket, camera, cap or hats.
2) Additional set of changing clothes.
1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
2) Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
3) Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs.
4) This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.
Due to COVID-19 global pandemic and the Movement Control Order in Malaysia, all Tour and Experience Bookings are currently unavailable until further notice.