Kuala Lumpur City Iconic Tour
This tour combines a visit to the limestone hills of Batu Caves and the beauty of Kuala Lumpur in one sweep. Gain the insight to some centuries-old colonial and oriental architectural structures and learn the Malaysian history, cultural heritage, craft and lifestyle.
Package Inclusive of
1) English-speaking guide.
2) Round-trip transfers from/to Hotel.
1) Batu Caves & Hindu Temples (Visit Stop)
2) King's Palace (Visit Stop)
3) National Museum (Visit Stop)
4) National Memorial & Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
5) National Mosque (Photo Stop)
6) Century-Old Moghul style Railway Station (Photo Stop)
7) Independence Square (Visit Stop)
8) KL City Gallery (Visit Stop)
9) Twin Tower (KLCC) (Photo Stop)
10) Golden Triangle & Bukit Nanas (Pineapple Hill) (Drive Pass)
11) Royal Selangor Pewter Factory
- Founded in 1885 and is the world's foremost name in quality pewter.
- Participate and experience in the unique pewter making process.
12) Chocolate shops
- Take a view of the local cocoa tree and enjoy the tasting of different variety of chocolate you could not find on the shelves.
What To Wear1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
Safety Notices1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
This tour is provided by Metro Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a leading provider of inbound tours, limosine, shuttle van and bus hire in Kuala Lumpur.