Malacca & Port Dickson Tour
Port Dickson, has lovely sandy beaches. Visitors will enjoy a panoramic scene of the Straits of Malacca atop a hill at Tanjung Tuan. Combine with Malacca, a UNESCO's World Heritage City with a legacy dating back more than 600 years from the Malay Sultanate to Portuguese, Dutch and English influences.
Package Inclusive of
1) English-speaking guide.
2) Round-trip transfers from/to Hotel.
3) Price includes entrance to the museum and lunch.
Itinerary1 Day Tour
1) Telok Kemang Beach and Tanjung Tuan Lighthouse in Port Dickson.
2) Enjoy an authentic Peranakan (typical local cuisine with Malay and Chinese influences) lunch.
3) Visit Peranakan Museum at Millionaire Row.
4) Visit St.Peter's Church - the oldest Catholic Church in Malaysia.
5) Drive pass Bukit Cina - the oldest and largest Chinese cemetery outside China.
6) Visit Dutch Square: Stadhuays / Christ Church / Queen Victory Fountain / Clock Tower.
7) Climb up St Paul hill to visit the ruins of St Paul's Church and view the Straits of Malacca.
8) Visit Porta De Santiago / A'Famosa.
9) Take a scroll along Jonker Street interspersed with antiques, handicrafts and souvenirs shops.
10) Visit Cheng Hoon Teng Temple - the oldest functioning Chinese temple outside china.
11) Drive Pass Rubber & Palm Oil Plantation
What To Wear1) T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
Safety Notices1) Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
This tour is provided by Metro Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a leading provider of inbound tours, limosine, shuttle van and bus hire in Kuala Lumpur.