Malacca & Port Dickson Tour
Port Dickson, has lovely sandy beaches. Visitors will enjoy a panoramic scene of the Straits of Malacca atop a hill at Tanjung Tuan. Combine with Malacca, a UNESCO's World Heritage City with a legacy dating back more than 600 years from the Malay Sultanate to Portuguese, Dutch and English influences.
Itinerary / Highlight of Places:-
Half Day Tour, visits to the following places:
1) Telok Kemang Beach and Tanjung Tuan Lighthouse in Port Dickson.
2) Enjoy an authentic Peranakan (typical local cuisine with Malay and Chinese influences) lunch.
3) Visit Peranakan Museum at Millionaire Row.
4) Visit St.Peter's Church - the oldest Catholic Church in Malaysia.
5) Drive pass Bukit Cina - the oldest and largest Chinese cemetery outside China.
6) Visit Dutch Square: Stadhuays / Christ Church / Queen Victory Fountain / Clock Tower.
7) Climb up St Paul hill to visit the ruins of St Paul's Church and view the Straits of Malacca.
8) Visit Porta De Santiago / A'Famosa.
9) Take a scroll along Jonker Street interspersed with antiques, handicrafts and souvenirs shops.
10) Visit Cheng Hoon Teng Temple - the oldest functioning Chinese temple outside china.
11) Drive pass Rubber and Palm Oil Plantation.
Tour Availability & Pricing
Available On: Monday to Sunday, 8am to 6pm including Public Holidays.
Pick-up & Return: Any hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Minimum Persons: 2 Adults
Child: RM350 (2 to 11 years old)
Price includes entrance to museum and lunch
Deposit upon Booking: 30% of Total Tour Price
This tour is provided by Metro Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a leading provider of inbound tours, limosine, shuttle van and bus hire in Kuala Lumpur.