2. We collect information that you provide when you use our website, make an online booking, make an inquiry or use any of our services.
3. From time to time, we may engage in marketing activities whereby we collect, store and use of your personal information. This includes but is not limited to email marketing campaigns whereby we send you emails about product and service offers that we or our business partners may offer from time to time. In such cases, we will ensure that you are able to unsubscribe and opt out of such email marketing campaigns.
4. Your personal information is also shared with our staff team, member hotels, member travel agents, travel partners and trusted service providers for limited purposes, including fulfillment of bookings, offering online products and services, product development, customer communication, providing personalized online experiences and completing payment transactions.
5. Other than the purposes described above, we do not share your personal information with any other third party unless we have your permission or under circumstances where we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required by law.
6. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law or to comply in any way with court orders, judicial proceedings, executive orders and/or legal proceedings.